Article by OurFoodRecipes
Weber Grill Recipe-Beef SatayA great weber grill recipe to try!INGREDIENTSMarinade:
* 1 green onion, finely chopped * 1/3 cup ketchup * 1/4 cup light soy sauce * 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar * 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice * 1 tablespoon peanut oil * 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger * 1 teaspoon minced garlic * 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes * 1-1/2 pounds top round or beef tenderloin * 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
INSTRUCTIONS1. In a small bowl whisk the marinade ingredients with 1/4 cup water.
2. Cut the beef into 3/4-inch cubes. Place the cubes in a large, resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Press the air out of the bag and seal tightly. Turn the bag to distribute the marinade, place in a bowl, and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
3. Remove the meat from the bag, reserving the marinade. Thread the meat onto metal skewers, leaving space between the cubes. Allow to stand at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes before grilling.
4. Grill the beef cubes over direct high heat (450°F to 550°F), with the lid closed as much as possible, until cooked to desired doneness, 3 to 5 minutes for medium rare, turning once.
5. Pour the reserved marinade into a small saucepan, bring to a boil over high heat, and boil for one full minute. Add the peanut butter, return to a boil, and whisk until the sauce thickens. Serve warm with the beef skewers. The weber grill recipe of satay is ready…enjoy it!webergrillrecipes-sage-orange-and-clove-rotisserie-turkey
Weber Grill Beef Ribs with Cabernet SauceAn amazing Weber grill recipe to try!INGREDIENTSRub :
* 2 teaspoons dried marjoram * 2 teaspoons paprika * 1 teaspoon granulated garlic * 1 teaspoon light brown sugar * 1 teaspoon kosher salt * 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper * 2 beef rib racks, about 5 pounds
* 1-1/2 cups barbecue sauce * 1 cup Cabernet Sauvignon * Kosher salt * Freshly ground pepper
INSTRUCTIONS1. In a small bowl combine the rub ingredients.
2. Trim the ribs of any excess fat. Press the rub into the meat, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 8 to 12 hours.3. Allow the ribs to stand at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes before grilling. Sear them over direct medium heat (350°F to 450°F), with the lid closed as much as possible, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes, turning once. Transfer to a heavy-gauge aluminum pan, large enough to hold the ribs in one layer. If necessary, cut the ribs into smaller sections.4. In a medium saucepan whisk the sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat. Pour the sauce over the ribs and tightly cover with aluminum foil.5. Grill the ribs over indirect medium heat, with the lid closed, until very tender, 1-1/2 to 2 hours, turning once.6. Remove the ribs from the pan and cut into one- or two-rib pieces. Skim off any fat from the sauce and season with salt and pepper. Serve the ribs hot with the sauce on the side. The weber grill recipe of beef ribs is ready to serve…nice! Enjoy it!weber grill beer-marinated-chicken-tacos
About the Author
OurFoodRecipe…a great food recipes to try!